Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Wishlist

I just thought I would start an online Wishlist just in case anyone that reads this might want to buy us something. HINT HINT!

Sea Shell Identification Kit

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Child size chalkboard

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Square Stockmar Crayons


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I really want this for library trips. We check out at least 30 books each trip. It's called a Smart Cart.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A friend of ours has these. I kept catching our 2 year old playing with it. It's not often that he goes back to a toy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I really love this recorder. They are so cute! I've only ever seen them in cream or black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog. Your comment should be available soon.