Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Creating a better bedroom

My youngest has a bedroom downstairs and totally separate from his big brothers. He sleeps with us of and on. His bedroom is really a playroom as well. All of the boys play in there together. But, it is so ugly. We have been working on our house since we bought it a few years ago. Being poor college students does not afford us much extra to spare. I thought I would use this post to keep up some of my dream stuff for his room, so that when we can afford to do something we can do it right. I'm trying to figure out what to do with the paneling, too. I hate the paneling.

1. Kids size mirror with hooks beside to hang dress up clothes.
2. better storage with wooden baskets for plain blocks, colored blocks, train tracks, trains and cars, people, animals,
3. Lazure paint or vertical stripes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog. Your comment should be available soon.