Sunday, January 2, 2011

Thinking about simplicity in 2011

Well, 2011 is here. Several years ago I realized I had a sometimes over the edge attachment to things. I started trying to simplify. In the midst, We added another child and now there will be another soon. I have that nesting thing going on. I am craving a big move. I love moving. My third child asked me this week what my favorite things were. I told him moving. He laughed because he thought I meant the ability to move. I mean moving to a new home. I love throwing out and donating as we pack. I love getting there and not opening boxes till we need them. I love putting the glasses away in new clean shelves. I love the smell of fresh paint (even the low voc stuff has a smell).

Here are some Other bloggers to help you get started:
SimpleMom has a list of questions if you are feeling thoughtful.

Raising Olives encourages you to read your Bible.

Enjoy and celebrate the seasons.

And, two of my favorite boards are holding the 2011 in 2011 decluttering challenge. Here and Here.


Childrens Broom, Natural, 36".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog. Your comment should be available soon.