Friday, May 18, 2012

Double kitchen duty

I upgraded my phone recently and it could mean you see more posts here. I am trying to fit everything into very long and full days. I am solo parenting and working on ways to make every minute count. Having a nifty phone to text friends or my sweet hard working husband quickly is nice. Skypeing with a portable device is close to the real thing.

Tonight I made a pot of veggie pasta which I added kale to. The second pot was for the meaty eaters. I had some leftover kale and ripe bananas. So, I tossed them in plastic bags with frozen blueberries to make smoothie packs.

And, this post is being typed on my iPhone while I nurse my very distracted 15 month old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog. Your comment should be available soon.