Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

I thought I would try out an entry, since I've run into it a few times.


~*~*~*~*~



Outside my window...
Washington is still warm and sunny. 

I am thinking...
about making sure I eat enough and drink enough today.

I am thankful for...
the time I get to spend with my new baby.

From the learning rooms...
we are learning about trees, discovery, the Americas, Henry Hudson, and the Northwest Passage.  The boys are building Galleons this week out of milk cartons and various other fun supplies. 

From the kitchen...
Escher baked an orange cake with cream cheese frosting.

I am wearing...
maternity shorts, a grey tanktop, and a really ugly green sweatshirt with a zipper. (I can almost fit into my old clothes and I refuse to buy size 10's.)

I am creating...
absolutely nothing.  I want to make a mobile (like this) for the baby.

I am going...
to church tonight.

I am reading...
the creative family.

I am hoping...
for a nap

I am hearing...
boys, boys, boys, and our little baby girl has the hiccups again.

Around the house...
there is a mess from all the paper they are cutting up to make boats.

One of my favorite things...
yogi chai tea with vanilla soy milk creamer.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
work on boats some more, hope our science supplies come in, go for a nature walk and collect leaves, bark, whatever for our notebooks.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...


Little and pink baby girl clothes drying on the rack. A big deal to a mom with three sons in a row. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog. Your comment should be available soon.