Thursday, December 10, 2009

Calm and Compassionate Children: A Handbook


I'm not sure what happened with Good Reads. I thought at some point I could just post a review straight from their site. Goodness, I don't have time for all of this.


I've picked this up before. I thought it was time I really read it. It's beside by bed. It's getting a bit of time each night from me. I think my children have a pretty calm and compassionate life. I think I'm the one who needs help to remember to give that life to them. There are definitely some things I disagree with in this book (as a Christian). So, if you are really conservative you might choose to put this book down. Other than that I love the suggestions. I love the stories and personal input.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog. Your comment should be available soon.