Monday, January 4, 2010

4 January, 2010 Simple Woman's Daybook




Outside my window...it's overcast, water is sprinkling on the pond
I am thinking...about my second child's birthday tomorrow
I am thankful for...a husband that enjoys me being at home and sleeping with our babies
From the learning rooms...it's the first day of the second half of the school year
From the kitchen...Black Mango tea in my new mug from Christmas
I am wearing...long johns and a Life is Good sweatshirt
I am creating...Window Stars and my Photo Project
I am going...absolutely no where today...ok maybe the library
I am reading...The Compassionate Child
I am hoping...for my bulk tea to arrive, so I can use the new tea pot I got for Christmas
I am hearing...it's really quiet, my husband is just leaving for school, only me and the little one is up
Around the house...August the Cat is comfy under the Christmas tree...I can't take it away from her yet
One of my favorite things...that I don't need my husband's permission to do things...he trusts me so completely
A few plans for the rest of the week:  Get back into our school groove, Get back into our chore & cleaning groove, make Window Stars, Make pinecone birdfeeders
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
family pics#2 251

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog. Your comment should be available soon.