Sunday, January 3, 2010

January 2010 Photo Project





Sleep
Originally uploaded by OakBlossoms

One of my New Year things to do (don't make me say the R word)....a photo project for each month. I sat down with my husband to come up with words to describe each month. I'll try to keep my pictures in correlation with those words for my project. Check in to see what the new months project is.  You can find the Flickr set here.  If you want to join in with me, there is a flickr pool as well.  Otherwise, just share the pics on your blog.  If you join from here, will you drop me a line so I can see your blog.  I would love to keep up with what others are doing.  Feel free to make a button on your sidebar from the pic to let others know what we are doing!

January means to me....
White
Gray
Sleep
Shelter
Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog. Your comment should be available soon.