Thursday, March 11, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy...

We joined the YMCA this January.  It's taking up a bit of time lately.  So, blogging is a little bit behind.  Oh well, that happens.  I already petered out on my photo challenge.  I've done ok with my One Small Change Challenge though. This month I bought a case of Seventh Generation Diapers.  We had been trying to do cloth only.  But, rashes tend to develop at night.  I'm too tired to get up and change her.  Plus, my husband prefers to use them.  But, if you purchase by the case from Amazon or Diapers.com they aren't that much more than purchasing  (insert that name brand) at your big box store.

I just like to share things when I find them.

I found this Shepherd's Pie recipe through a an online friend.  Talk about easy and kid friendly.  I really have been working on doing casseroles.  My kids don't really like them.  But, I really appreciate them.  Lasagna, tamale pie, enchilada casserole are all favorites of mine.  They can all be done in the crockpot if you are going to be out and about.

Speaking of that friend.  She is spectacular.  She does a lot for her family.  She is like a mini-mom.  She is a fantastic role model for young ladies trying to pursue a Godly lifestyle.  Fun, beautiful, hip, and caring.  That is how to raise up our young ladies.


This is what I've been up to lately.  I finally got my dreads.  So, I can click that off of my 2015 wishes =).  I shot this awhile back.  The son was really shining on me, so my hair is really Auburn ++.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog. Your comment should be available soon.