Thursday, October 7, 2010

An Autumn meal...

I checked out some books from the library. One of them was....
Family Feasts for $75 a Week: A Penny-wise Mom Shares Her Recipe for Cutting Hundreds from Your Monthly Food Bill

I am making Sage, White bean, and Sausage soup from it. I am going to use Tofurkey Italian Sausages to make it vegetarian so everyone can eat it. Plus, greasy foods aren't sitting well with my stomach lately. Did I forget to mention it uses dry beans and my crockpot. I love the crockpot. I am planning on making some rice because we have a bunch of limes leftover from yesterdays dinner. a squeeze of lime is really good on rice. I am going to make pumpkin muffins, too. I am going to double up so we have enough for tomorrow's breakfast. I love muffins for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog. Your comment should be available soon.