Saturday, November 13, 2010

Halloween and Mummy Dogs

Halloween 2010 Dinner

I thought I would share the mummy dogs the kids made for Halloween.  We don't usually do anything regular for Halloween.  Depending on where we live, we Trick or Treat.  A few years ago we did a big festival with our church and that was crazy. Smack dab in the middle of our towns Halloween Trick or Treating event.  This year one of the boys and Dad went out for last minute Trick or Treating.  I'm sorry I have no pictures of their makeshift costumes.  But, I told everyone that I'm too pregnant and tired to go out.

We did manage some fun dinner though.  We made some vegetarian and some with meaty dogs.

Halloween 2010 Dinner

Threw in some broccoli for good measure.  All the kids like broccoli and it comes in very big bags at Costco.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog. Your comment should be available soon.