Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Searching for Inspiration...

I have been searching for s little happiness in my life. I am trying to focus on the positives. It seems like a lot of work sometimes. It is probably just the winter. It is probably a whole lot of the stress of seeing things that need to get done and jobs that need to happen. I remember when I moved bsck to Washington. I had peace and I felt good. I was thin, full of energy and ate well. I have those moments here, but I really wish I could find that place again although I know it would have to be a bit different considering things are different.

::Naughty things to eat::
Skillet Cookies

::Funny Things to Watch::
God is Not a White Man

::Prayerful Things::
A New Way to Pray from Relevant Magazine

::Things to Read::
One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog. Your comment should be available soon.