Tuesday, October 8, 2013

::Autumn 2013::

I am going through one of those times when my brain seems useless.  I can't remember things.  Today I put a block of cheese in the baking cabinet.  I found it a few hours later, when I went looking for mini dark chocolate chips.  Montana Autumn is quite lovely so far.  Some cool nights.  A threat of snow.  A few really warm days.  


The Mist and All

by Dixie Willson


I like the fall
The mist and all
I like the night owl’s lonely call
And wailing sound
Of wind around

I like the gray
November day
And dead, bare boughs that coldly sway
Against my pane

I like the rain
I like to sit
And laugh at it
And tend my cozy fire a bit
I like the fall
The mist and all

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog. Your comment should be available soon.